Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Burn!

She's kinda awesome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2024 10:12 PM

This is MAH-velous! Love it! She has that suave, easy humor going that Obama did.

But I'm getting worried now. Very worried. The recent polling is too close for comfort, and out here in Flyover Country, the gun-slinging MAGATs are everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2024 9:32 PM

The sass is back. It was getting a little safe for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2024 9:32 PM

LOVE IT LOVE IT

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2024 9:34 PM

My feeling is this. Biden, who I love, could not have done it. The polls would have been much worse. She has delivered well. The platform might have been better, but she met the moment. She was a good candidate. Now it's down to fate. But she met the moment.

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2024 9:35 PM

Burn, baby, Burn!

by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2024 9:54 PM

Elect this woman now.

Holy shit.

by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2024 9:59 PM

She’s either confident, or faking it incredibly well.

I’m still hopeful, though scared. But I am damned sure if she doesn’t win, it won’t be because she didn’t fight for every single vote and take things for granted.

by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2024 10:09 PM

I can't hear what the people were shouting.

by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2024 10:10 PM

Whereas if hecklers were yelling at Trump, he'd be encouraging audience members to attack them...

by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2024 10:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!